Wednesday, October 7, 2009


It is interesting to me how much little boys (and their Daddies) like to play with guns. It seems to be something you don't have to teach them. At the age of 2, Lucas was playing tinker toys. He put two toys together like a gun and started shooting. I was shocked! I did not even know he knew what a gun was. He has especially played guns since our trip to Red River.  Lucas would shoot at Uncle Brad and Aunt Alicia all day, every day.  They finally went and each bought a play gun.  They ambushed him one night!  He loved it!  The three of them played guns for the rest of the trip.



Well, Lucas's adventures with guns continues....He told us tonight, "When my
Daddy and I go into the forest, we are going to shoot animals."  He was so serious!  He had on his "serious face" and everything.  Well, he is all boy, but I sure do love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment